Are you getting a little worried about the biggest test of your life? Sign up for the ACT Preparation Sessions at Dakota State University.
In just 12 hours you will:
- Get comfortable with the ACT test format
- Learn important test-taking strategies for improving your test scores
- Attend sessions taught by DSU faculty with expertise in each content area
- Find your strengths and weaknesses through our practice tests and work on your weaker areas through tutorials and practice questions
Sessions will be held in the Tunheim Classroom Building on the DSU campus on the following dates:
- March 4th – 6:30-8:30 pm - Introduction Session/ACT Information/Testing Strategies
- March 11th – 6:30-8:30 pm - Content Session -Math
- March 18th – 6:30 – 8:30 pm - Content Session – English
- March 25th – 6:30 – 8:30 pm - Content Session –Reading
- April 1st – 6:30 – 8:30 pm - Content Session—Science Reasoning
- April 8 – 6:00-10:000 pm - Final Practice Test
Please contact Carrie Ahern, Dakota State University, Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment
820 N. Washington Ave.
Madison, SD 57042