How to be a Successful College Student
- Attend class.
- Read the syllabus for each course and mark important dates on their calendars.
- Talk to the instructors if they don't understand the course material.
- Visit with their advisors early in the semester.
- Organize or join a study group.
- Join campus organizations and participate in campus activities.
- Learn to balance academics, activities, and leisure time.
- Utilize support services on campus such as tutoring, SMARTHINKING, OWL, and the Student Development Center.