- Academic advising hold - students must meet with their academic advisor before the hold can be removed.
- Advisors can remove the hold using WebAdvisor.
- Students must complete 30 hours of system general education courses within 64 completed credit hours.
- This hold is added for tracking purposes only. It does not restrict registration.
- Students must complete 18 hours of system general education courses, one from each area (Math, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Composition, Speech, and Humanities), within 48 completed credit hours.
- Hold can be temporarily removed by Assessment Office to allow schedule changes, but will not be permanently removed until student has completed the required courses.
- Students must complete the pre-general education courses (MATH 021 & 101, ENGL 033, LART 110) within 30 attempted credit hours.
- Students who are conditionally admitted will automatically have a CPG1 hold placed on their record until they have met the conditions of their admission.
- Hold can only be removed by Assessment Office. Students with this hold cannot register using WebAdvisor - they must register through the Assessment Office.
- Students who have not completed the pre-general education courses (MATH 021 & 101, ENGL 033, LART 110) within 42 attempted credit hours can only enroll in their required pre-general education course(s).
- Students must petition VP for Academic Affairs to be enrolled full time.
- Students who choose not to petition or whose petition is denied are moved to non-degree seeking status and are not eligible for financial aid or participation in athletics.
- Students with this hold cannot register using WebAdvisor - they must register through the Assessment Office.
- Proficiency hold - students who do not meet the required score on one or more of the proficiency exams will have this hold.
- The hold can only be removed by the Assessment Office after the student has begun the remediation process.