DAD Camp Checklist
Things to bring to DAD Camp:
- Bedding and towels are provided by DSU.
- Soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, other toiletries as needed.
- Writing utensils and paper
- Alarm clock
- Radio or speakers for your mp3 player
- Swimsuit, beach towel
- Sweats if needed, and a gym bag or swim bag
- Clothing and shoes for each day (rainy days and cold days too!)
- Jackets/sweatshirt/sweater—in case it gets cold—also buildings can get chilly with air conditioning
- Camera for Photography Class (don’t forget charging cables, extra batteries and memory cards)
- Flash drives and/or rewritable CDs for project files
- Money for souvenirs and snacks
- You can bring personal electronics—cell phones, iPods, laptops, etc., but you cannot bring these items to class without the instructor's okay. You can lock them in your dorm room or car.
You MUST have these items:
- Signed and completed Release of Liability Waiver
(Download from the box on the right of this page)
- Medications needed during camp
Things NOT to bring to DAD Camp
- Skateboards/Roller Blades
- Inappropriate clothing that you could not wear to school