DSU's distance Health Information Administration undergraduate program has earned GetEducated.com's Seal of Approval.
- A.A. in General Studies
- A.S. in Business Management
- A.S. in Health Information Technology *
- A.S. in Network and Security Administration
- B.G.S. in General Studies
- B.S. in Health Information Administration *
- B.S. in Information Systems
- B.S. in Computer Science
- B.S. in Cyber Operations
- B.S. in ELED/SPED * **
- B.S. in Network and Security Administration
- B.S. in Professional Accountancy
- B.S. in Professional and Technical Communications
- B.B.A in Management
- B.B.A. in Accounting
- B.B.A. in Marketing
- B.B.A. in Business Technology
- Minor in Computer and Network Security
- Minor in Health Information Management *
- Minor in Professional and Technical Communication
- Minor in Sociology
- Minor - Sociology Minor/7-12 Endorsement Program
- Certificate in Healthcare Coding *
Dakota State University is working to meet federal and state authorization guidelines in states outside South Dakota. We will continue to serve out-of-state students while working with individual state authorization, or formal exemptions and/or extensions. This process will take time, and may cause enrollment obstacles. We apologize for any inconvenience and wish you success in your academic endeavors.
DSU is currently not accepting new students from Alabama, Arkansas, New Mexico, or Utah.
* DSU is currently not accepting new students from Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Washington State, or Washington D.C. into the HIA, HIT, or ELED/SPED programs.
** DSU is currently not accepting new students from Iowa into the ELED/SPED program.
- Doctor of Science in Information Systems (D.Sc.IS)
- Master of Science in Information Assurance and Computer Security (MSIA)
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS)
- Master of Science in Educational Technology (MSET)
- Masters of Science in Health Informatics (MSHI)
- Master of Business Administration in General Management (MBA)
- Information Systems - Business Analytics Certificate