Applicants must meet ONE of the following three requirements:
- An above average academic record at least equivalent to a "B-" (2.60 on a 4.00)
- Academic Transcripts need to be originals or official certified true copies. If your transcripts are not in English, certified true translations must be attached. If you're unable to provide transcripts in English, you must have them evaluated by either ECE or WES and have the evaluation sent directly to DSU. All upper secondary school-level work needs to be demonstrated through your transcripts. It is common for applicants to submit transcripts prior to completion of their final year of secondary school. If you must submit transcripts prior to completion, please indicate your expected graduation date and send your final transcripts as soon as you are able.
- be in the top 60% of their class.
- Achieve an ACT composite score of 18 or above OR the SAT Reasoning Test- Math and Critical Reading sub-scores total 870 or above.
All applicants who are not native speakers of English must demonstrate proficiency in English with one of the following exams and the indicated minimum score.
- TOEFL iBT: 79
- TOEFL PBT: 550
- IELTS: 6.5
- PTE Academic: 53
- Minimum sub-score of 500 on both Critical Reading and Writing on the SAT
- Minimum sub-score of 22 on the Writing/English on the ACT.
English proficiency scores must be submitted within two years of examination date. An official TOEFL or PTE Academic score must be sent from the testing agency.
Note: Institution code for DSU is 6247 for TOEFL.