Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
The Bachelor of Business Administration majors are accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). The Bachelor of Business Administration program blends a solid computer orientation with traditional business, accounting, marketing, management, and finance courses. Computer related activities are integrated into coursework. Students are required to select one business related major from Accounting, Finance, Management, Management Information Systems, and Marketing. These specific majors greatly enhance the student's future employment opportunities.
This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. (ACBSP)
Possible Job Titles
- Business Manager
- Sales Manager
- Advertising Manager
- Branch Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Administrative Services Manager
- Restaurant Manager
Benefits of a DSU Degree?
- Class size/personal attention (Faculty-Student ratio):
- Class size in management courses is small. Usually there are 20-30 students per class.
- Cool facts or interesting things about this major:
- How to retire as a millionaire: http://courses.dsu.edu/finance/retire.htm
- Faculty's unique experiences or certifications in this major:
- Professors have a wealth of business work experience in addition to academic credentials.
- Integrated Technology:
- Students work with Excel, Access, statistical software and business simulation software
- What type of special opportunities can students take part in?
- Students can participate in SIFE (Students in Free Enterprise) and the PBL (Phi Beta Lambda) Business Club.