MSACS Knowledge Requirements
- Students entering the program will be expected to have a computer science programming background. Students without a computer science background may be required to take undergraduate or foundational classes to make up for any deficiencies.
- Students entering the program should have transcripts showing completion of courses in the following key areas:
- B.S. in Computer Science (or closely related field) with cumulative GPA ≥ 3.0.
Transcripts should show completion of courses in key areas:
- Programming (C, C++) and programming language foundations
- Data structures and algorithms
- Math foundations (discrete math)
- Students may be required to take undergraduate or foundation classes in order to make up for deficiencies.