How to Print and Bind Final MSIS Project
Have your project report completed with all corrections and/or changes made to it. This includes all corrections and/or changes your committee has suggested including following the project format, style, and preparation guidelines.
You will need to make sure either you or your Project Supervisor turns in the final project approval form to the Graduate Office. The Graduate Office will then make copies of this form on acid-free paper for you and send it to the Library. The original form will stay in your permanent file in the Graduate Office.
Once you have completed all of the necessary changes to your report you will need to have the report printed. You can accomplish this by following one of the two steps below.
- You can print the report yourself but it must be on acid-free paper. You have to have a minimum of two (2) copies printed. You then need to drop the project off at the Library or mail the project to the following address:
- Dakota State University
Karl E. Mundt Library
Attn: Ellen Hoff
820 N Washington Ave
Madison, SD 57042
- Dakota State University
- You can have the Production Center at DSU print your project report for you. You will need to email Deb Pauley at Deb.Pauley@dsu.edu and let her know how many copies you need, if any of them need to be in color, and send her the report.
If you are having DSU print your report you will need to call the Grad Office to pay for these charges with a credit card or pay the Production Center directly with a check or cash.
You will need to fill out the form on the Library's website so they know what to do with your bound project when it comes back from the binding company.
You need to have a minimum of two (2) copies printed for DSU and anything beyond those two copies would be for yourself. To bind your copies of your report it currently costs $10.00 per book, it is an additional $10.00 per book to have it shipped back to you once it is bound. You can pay for these charges through the Grad Office with a credit card, drop a check or cash off at the Library, or you can mail a check directly to Ellen Hoff at the Library.
- If you have questions about having your project report printed at DSU, please contact Deb Pauley at Deb.Pauley@dsu.edu.
- If you have questions about the binding process, sending the Library payment for your binding, or checking to see if they received your report, please contact Ellen Hoff at Ellen.Hoff@dsu.edu.
- If you have any other questions related to your project, such as payment for your report, questions about your final form, or anything else, please contact Jennifer Mees at Jennifer.Mees@dsu.edu.