DSU to hold career success symposium on October 15th
Dakota State University extends an invitation to the community to attend the 2012 Career Success Symposium entitled “Career Success – The Perspective of Industry” on Monday, October 15th, 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. in the Tunheim Classroom Building on the DSU campus. The symposium provides an opportunity for DSU students and community members to network with regional companies in a variety of fields. The event is free and open to the public.
Speakers will address the audience regarding employee success in their industry and how individuals can prepare themselves for their professional career.
Speakers for the symposium include:
- Steve Pederson, CEO, and Will Bushee, VP of Development for BrightPlanet of Sioux Falls, S.D. at 10:00 a.m.
- Tom Simmons, Sr. VP of Public Policy at Midcontinent Communications of Sioux Falls, S.D. at 11:00 a.m.
- Brad Osterloo, Software Developer of Innovative Systems of Mitchell, S.D. at 1:00 p.m.
- Lucinda Weverka, Solution Delivery Manager, and Anton Towne, IT Security Manager from The Schwan Food Company of Marshall, Minn. at 2:00 p.m.
- Anna Freuler, Wells Fargo Retirement Technology of Sioux Falls, S.D. at 3:00 p.m.
- Kim Kringen, VP of FirstLine Funding of Madison, S.D., a subsidiary of Fishback Financial of Brookings, S.D. at 4:00 p.m.
The Center of Excellence in Computer Information Systems has been hosting symposiums on the DSU campus for over a decade. Over the years, the symposiums have given countless DSU students and community attendees career and success information with a focus on technology.If you have any questions about the symposium, please contact Dr. Wayne Pauli, director of the Center of Excellence in Computer Information Systems at firstname.lastname@example.org or 605-256-5165.