The main function of the Registrar's Office is to maintain the integrity of all academic records and to establish registration guidelines and oversee all registration activities for the University.
You can find the following information about the services we provide by choosing one of the links on the left side of this page.
- Academic Calendar
- Catalogs (both undergraduate and graduate)
- Enrollment Verification
- FERPA Guidelines
- Official Transcripts
- Non-degree seeking application for admission
- Re-admission application for returning students to DSU
- Grades - Use Grades feature in WebAdvisor
- Transfer evaluation - Contact email@example.com for questions on how your courses transfer
- Graduation audits for undergraduates - all undergraduates must apply for graduation in the semester before they plan to complete all requirements. Watch for email notices during each semester.
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Excluding Holidays
Dakota State Registrar
Heston Hall 112
820 N. Washington Ave
Madison, SD 57042
Phone: (605) 256-5144
Fax: (605) 256-5020