The National Student Clearinghouse site allows you to:
- Print a Clearinghouse Proof of Enrollment, which can be printed and mailed to a health insurer, housing provider, or other organization needing a proof of enrollment. This site does not provide the information needed for a good student discount or any information other than proof of enrollment and enrollment status.
- View the electronic notifications and deferment forms that have been sent to your lenders.
- View a list of your student loan lenders, and real-time student loan information detail (such as outstanding principal balance, next payment due date, etc.) that some lenders provide.
- View your enrollment information held on file by the Clearinghouse (e.g., enrollment information provided by DSU) and find out when we are scheduled to send in our next enrollment update transmission.
- View enrollment information that has been sent to your credit card providers, health insurers, student housing providers, and other organizations, either as requested by you or as requested by the service provider with your consent.
Dakota State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verification. This service is free to DSU students who access Clearinghouse for enrollment verification. Please click the link below to login to WebAdvisor to access the Clearinghouse Enrollment Verification Request link.
National Student Clearinghouse can also be contacted at: