- Sarnikar, S. "Using Simulation and Data Envelopment Analysis for the Design of Efficient Healthcare Workflows", Proceedings of the 5th INFORMS Workshop on Data Mining and Health Informatics, Austin, TX November 6th, 2010.
- Heidelberger, C. and Sarnikar, S. (2010) "Identifying Social Topic Space Through Network Analysis of Online Discourse" In Proceedings of the PAKDD Workshop on Knowledge Discovery for Rural Systems (KDRS 2010), Hyderabad, India, June 21, 2010.
- Brust, C., Sarnikar, S. and El-Gayar, O. (2010) "Grid Computing in a Healthcare Environment: An AHP-based Framework for Enterprise Architecture and Design" Proceedings of the 41st Annual Meeting of the Decision Sciences Institute (DSI). San Diego, CA, Nov 20-23.
- El-Gayar, O.F., Sarnikar, S. and Wills, M. "A Cyberinfrastructure Framework for Comparative Effectiveness Research in Healthcare" Proceedings of the 43rd Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, Kauai, HI, January 5-8, 2010. (Received Best Paper Award)
- Sarnikar, S. and Deokar, A. "Knowledge Management Systems for Knowledge Intensive Processes: Design Process and an Illustrative Example" Proceedings of the 43rd Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, Kauai, HI, January 5-8, 2010.
- Matt Wills, Surendra Sarnikar, Omar El-Gayar et al. (2010) Clinical Knowledge Management Systems—Literature Review and Research Issues for Information Systems. In Communications of the Association for Information Systems 26 (1).