The purpose of SIFE is:
- To teach others on the Dakota State University campus and throughout east-central South Dakota how to use the free enterprise system effectively
- To create an Environment where students from all fields of study feel comfortable learning to work together in teams.
- To provide legitimate working and teaching experiences to prepare students for their careers.
- To provide outreach by DSU students to local communities and k-12 systems.
- To provide a network of SIFE student, SDU faculty and staff, and local business and community leaders in order to foster mutually beneficial relationships between the students, the university, local and business communities.
Student Contact: Jessica Sharp – email@example.com
External Website: http://www.dsusife.com/