Upperclass Housing

Dakota State University requires all second-year undergraduate students to reside in University housing unless they meet SD Board of Regents requirements to live off campus. We also have many third-, fourth-, fifth-year students living in university housing as well, but are not required. These students can select from three upper-class residence-housing options. They vary from apartment-style living to residence hall living.


Last Updated: 4/8/13