Individual and Dual Events
- Each participant is responsible for picking up his/her own tournament schedule.
- Participants are responsible for their own match arrangements and must have their matches played and the scorecard turned in at the Intramural Office before the match deadline given on the tournament schedule.
- Substitutions are allowed prior to the first round of play.
- Upon completion of each round of play, it becomes the responsibility of each participant to check the tournament drawing with the Student Director in charge of the event.
- Those participants advancing in tournament play are responsible for seeing that the official scorecard is turned in at the Intramural Office before the given match deadlines.
- If, for some reason, a match cannot be played by the deadline, see the section on postponements for rescheduling procedures.