Interlakes Medical Center
DSU Nurse Contacts: Jill, Marilee, and Teresa
Office Hours: 8:30-4:30 Monday-Friday and Saturday 9-noon
Phone Number: 256-6951
The clinic is located directly north of the campus (directly north of Zimmerman Hall). You must identify yourself as a DSU student at IMC reception desk or when calling the Clinic. Please be prepared to present your student ID and an insurance card for proper insurance company billing. Each student will be allowed up to three office visits per semester. A visit to the Nurse's Station does not count as a visit toward the three office visits.
The DSU Health Service can assist students with the following:
- Treat minor illnesses, injuries and routine allergy shots.
- Screen and refer those requiring further diagnosis and care to the physician/physician assistant.
- Provide educational material and information to the students as needed.
- Utilize the state STD program in providing available testing and treatment.
- Provide examination in conjunction with the Community Health Family Planning Project.
Information regarding available Student Health Insurance may be obtained from the Student Services Center.